Cristina Khamidoulin is a Spanish-Russian dressage rider and actress. She started training when she was 13 years old. Since then, Cristina has achieved the highest levels in the international competition with horses trained by her own from the bottom. With many victories in the young horses, U25 and GP divisions, such as the King’s Cup, the Spanish Championships and many CDI’s with her horses Tribaldi and Don President, she is also the owner of the top dressage stallion Rey du Sol. Besides being a dressage rider, Cristina owns and manages the first-class equestrian center in Madrid “Sun Point 26”, collaborates as a journalist in the Spanish equestrian magazine “Ecuestre” and is a professional actress working in several TV shows and films in the United States of America.
Facts and career:
· Double degree in International Relations and Journalism by the European University of Madrid
· Degree in Acting for Film and TV by the Spanish Cinema Institute, the New York Film Academy and the Margie Haber Studio
· Professional Grand Prix Dressage rider who believes in training young horses and bring them up to the highest levels of the discipline
· Living between Los Angeles for her acting career and Madrid where her horses and business are located
· Ambitious, determined and always up for a new challenge